We give importance to every child who is enrolled at Kiddies Kollege. We believe that once they cross the threshold of our learning centers, they become our responsibility. It is our aim to ensure that they make the most of the learning programs, activities and peer interactions that Kiddies Kollege offers.
All our programs are executed in a fun-filled learning environment that promotes positive experiences for both the child and the parents. Kiddies Kollege programs involve:
The Creative Curriculum
Kiddies Kollege CDC utilizes the Creative Curriculum for the past years. All the teachers as well as some of the Assistant Teachers had their training to equipped them in the actual implementation of the curriculum.
The Creative Curriculum balances both teacher-directed and child-initiated learning, with an emphasis on responding to children’s learning styles and building on their strengths and interests. This curriculum applies the latest theory and research on best practices in teaching and learning and the content standards developed by states and professional organizations. While keeping the original environmentally-based approach it clearly defines the teacher’s vital role in connecting content, teaching, and learning for preschool children. It features goals and objectives linked directly to our valid and reliable assessment instrument.
On the basis of scientific research and state and professional standards, The Creative Curriculum identifies the knowledge, skills, and concepts important for preschool children to acquire in each content area: literacy, math, science, social studies, the arts, and technology.
We describe the key components of these content areas:
- Literacy: vocabulary and language, phonological awareness, letters, words, print, comprehension, books and other texts, and sources of enjoyment
- Mathematics: numbers; patterns and relationships; geometry and spatial awareness; measurement; and data collection, organization, and representation
- Science: physical science, life science, and earth and the environment
- Social Studies: spaces and geography, people and how they live, people and the environment, and people and the past
- The Arts: dance, music, drama, and the visual arts
- Technology: awareness of technology, basic operations and concepts, technological tools, and people and technology
- Qualified Teachers
- Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Fun Field Trips
- Affordable Rates
Let your child enjoy and learn from the early education programs at Kiddies Kollege from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. You can choose from our two locations in Maryland and Washington, DC. Children ages 6 weeks old to 5 years old are welcome to be part of the Kiddies Kollege community.